Develop Leadership Skills and Create Lasting Bonds
Expose highly motivated and interested people to the community and its issues for the purpose of preparing them to serve in volunteer leadership positions. This one-year program allows individuals to develop and refine leadership skills, and create lasting bonds with other up and coming leaders.
Participants meet once a month for 10 months (September-June), and receive a comprehensive overview of the Salem area – its realities, opportunities and challenges.
Graduates have shared their next steps of Leadership to be:
- serving on their neighborhood association
- serving on an advisory council for the city, school district, and or a nonprofit
- serving on a board of directors
- joining a committee that serves local youth
- the next level of leadership at their employment
- exploring a leadership role in fundraising for a local cause
The Inspire Foundation Mission
To develop the leadership potential of Salem area students and residents through business focused educational programs and events.